Improve focus management
Based on feedback sent via email and issue tracker, focus management is one of the largest issues facing developers when using cview.
Most primitives offer no built-in focus management, and some offer only internal focus management. Developers must handle external (i.e. global) focus management themselves.
FocusManager was created to address this, but there are many other ways that cview could improve in this area:
- Improve focus-related code
- Make it easy to chain FocusManagers together to achieve global focus management
- Provide an empty application-level
FocusManagerby default and add
- Improve focus management docs
- Improve FocusManager docs
- Add a detailed explanation of focus management to doc.go
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?