This application assists with both timed (via duration or ending at a specific time) and untimed sessions, with numerous customizations, including start/interval/end sounds and device behavior. It also provides a monthly overview of your progress.
A major feature in this application is the ability to share your sessions online. Though entirely optional, sharing your progress online adds another dimension to your accountability. Now that you've gone public, as your meditation streak increases more users will see it as a goal of their own. Streaks of over one thousand days have been recorded.
Your meditation streak is the number of consecutive days you have recorded at least one session. As your streak grows, "not breaking the chain" becomes quite important. Soon you will be meditating once a day, even if it's five or ten minutes out of your schedule.
- Automatically put your device into priority only, alarms only, vibrate or silent mode while meditating
- Choose from several included meditation sounds, or use a sound file of your own
- Play an interval sound at a duration of your choice
- Pause your session and come back to it when you are ready
- Upload sessions to MediNET
- LiberaPay (preferred)
Open an issue describing your problem.
Translation is handled online.
APKs may be downloaded from F-Droid (preferred). They may also be downloaded from the developer.
- Read the GitLab forking workflow guide.
- Fork this repository.
- Commit code changes to your forked repository.
- Submit a pull request describing your changes.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.