Academic makes it easy to create a beautiful website for free using Markdown, Jupyter, or RStudio. Customize anything on your site with widgets, themes, and language packs. Check out the latest demo of what you'll get in less than 10 minutes, or view the showcase.
Academic Kickstart provides a minimal template to kickstart your new website.
- Get Started
- View the documentation
- Ask a question
- Request a feature or report a bug
- Updating? View the Update Guide and Release Notes
- Support development of Academic:
You can choose from one of the following four methods to install:
- one-click install using your web browser (recommended)
- install on your computer using Git with the Command Prompt/Terminal app
- install on your computer by downloading the ZIP files
- install on your computer with RStudio
- Academic Admin: An admin tool to import publications from BibTeX or import assets for an offline site
- Academic Scripts: Scripts to help migrate content to new versions of Academic
Copyright 2017-present George Cushen.
Released under the MIT license.